Charles Harold Keith III
Chuck Keith (CK3)
Cisco Certified Network and Voice Engineer
If you are looking for an experienced Network and Voice Engineer with a strong focus on Cisco....you have come to the right place!!
What am I looking for?
I am looking for a location-independent job. Ideally, a position that is full WFH (Work From Home). My goal is to be able to work from anywhere while traveling with my family.
I am currently at a fantastic company with a great culture. I'm very happy! However, I am open to a job that provides the location freedom I'm looking for. I don't plan on moving companies unless it aligns with my location-independent goals.
I am always working on a certification. I have one more test left on my CCNP R/S and will move onto Collaboration certs once complete.
Routing and Switching
I have over 5 years of experience with networking and collaboration technologies
Network Telecommunications Engineer
November 2016 - Present
Part of a team responsible for the support and design of an Enterprise Cisco Telephony and Network Infrastructure
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- Cisco Unity Connection (CUC)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- Cisco MediaSense
- Cisco Webex Messenger
- Cisco Voice Gateways (2900, 2800)
- Cisco CUBE (3925)
- Cisco Switches (2960, 3850, Nexus 5K, 7K)
- Cisco Routers (6500, ASR1000, 4400, 4300, 2900)
- Cisco ASA (5525X, 5555X)
- EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, VSS, HSRP...etc
Senior Network and Telecommunications Engineer
October 2012 - November 2016
Member of an Infrastructure Team in which we all of us wear multiple hats. Primarily the Network and Voice Engineer but I assist on the systems side on regular basis.
✔ Key Accomplishments: ✔
• Migrated VoIP Infrastructure from CUCM/CUC 7.x to CUCM 9.x, 10.x, 11.x.
- Deployed Cisco UCS Servers
- Deployed Cisco Unified Presence Server and the Cisco Jabber Client
• Deployed Cisco Expressway MRA (Jabber Remote Access)
• Deployed UCCX (Cisco Unified Contact Center Express)
- Setup UCCX cluster
- Designed and deployed multiple call scripts for over 50 agents
• Designed and facilitated the install of two SIP trunks for corporate and co-location sites
• Deployed Cisco ASA Firepower Services on two Cisco ASA 5525X's
- Deployed IPS, URL Filtering and Malware Protection
• Setup and deployed multiple Cisco ASA 5505's to branch offices with redundant links using IP SLA.
• Configured QoS on ASA 5505's at branch offices to maximize bandwidth and protect VoIP traffic
• Installed Cisco Catalyst 2960X Switch Stacks on multiple floors
• Designed and facilitated an install of redundant p2p links between our corporate site and co-location site.
• Deployed Cisco Meraki wireless solution
CUCM 7-11.x ♦ CUC ♦ UCCX ♦ UCCX Scripting ♦ Cisco Expressway ♦ SIP ♦ PRI ♦ Voice Gateways ♦ Zoom Call Recording ♦ CUBE ♦ Cisco Jabber ♦ Presence
Routers (4431 ISR, 2900, 891, 3800) ♦ Switches (2960X, 3750X, Nexus 3K, 5K, 3560) ♦ Firewalls (ASA 5525X, 5540, 5505) ♦ Cisco Meraki APs ♦ OSPF ♦ EIGRP ♦ BGP ♦ Switching Technologies (802.1X, Port Security, Stackwise...etc) ♦ Cisco FirePower Servicies (IPS, URL Filtering, Malware)
VMware ♦ Microsoft Server 2003, 2008, 2012 ♦ Microsoft Exchange 2010 ♦ Microsoft Terminal Services ♦ Active Directory ♦ Group Policy ♦ Linux
IT Support Specialist
January 2012 - October 2012
-Helpdesk Support for 500+ users
Am I the right fit?
Please reach out and let me know.